Tuesday, June 18, 2013

blogging request submitted

So like any blogger you have to get back into the technology community.  I put in a request to be added to http://geneabloggers.com/ and hope they add me.

Some know why I've re-started over again..what's crazy about technology is what it doesn't tell you.  It doesn't say, she is joining multiple user groups like helping organizing your genealogy, technology genealogy, and hoping to recruit her son whom does website building.  Just seems when it comes to organized thoughts and idea's about what I want it's a bit more disorganized.

I try to gather alot of everything, which is not always bad, because after the fire, I found pages that I didn't know I had; I thought they were destroyed.  Ironing the mold, and the scorched pages to make out my great aunts handwriting are things I have and will cherish.

The blog, well I'm doing my best.  Learning to put information out there that is both useful to myself as well as anyone else in line looking for it.

Happy blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment